Are you a double threat? Can you run a sales meeting one day and then create a complex technical demonstration the next? A sales engineer who closed more deals than the account execs she was “supporting”? A consultant who built a business line from nothing to awesome while still delivering services?
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
BRICATA is seeking experienced, exceptional individuals for our product sales organization in various US locations. The successful candidate will be expected to create and keep new customers, including those from Bricata’s existing client base.
Ours is not a typical software sales organization. Everybody is a closer, from inside sales through executive management. Everybody.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of a team responsible for meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals in support of Bricata’s product strategy. You should have experience working with key decision-makers in information security across a variety of industries. You should also have experience in multiple security disciplines and ability to articulate requirements, architect technical solutions and demonstrate capabilities both in sales meeting and proof of concept environments. You should also have experience developing opportunities from initial lead to successful closure, or relevant experience in a professional services, consulting or related role. The position requires frequent domestic travel and limited international travel.
Successful applicants should have:
* Experience in consulting or sales engineering - particularly in the areas of security incident response or system and network administration; or, other relevant experience managing technical customer relationships
* Ability to explain and demonstrate - live and in color - a complex product
* Superior negotiation and communication skills, from in-person and remote presentation through written documentation
* Ability and willingness to get the most out of CRM systems
* Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to excellence
* Desire to work in multiple functional areas
* Ability to lift and move a 50 pound computer
* Ability to travel domestically at least 50% of the time
* A current U.S. passport
Additionally, the following qualities will distinguish candidates who are likely to excel in the position:
* Familiarity with technical marketing
* Experience teaching technical material in a classroom setting
* History of creating rapport with customers, from line technicians to C-level executives
* Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network and application security
* Hands-on experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information Event Mgmt solutions, packet analysis tools and operating system analysis
* Familiarity with implementing network packet capture technologies in various environments
* Extensive contacts in the information security field
* Understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements pertinent to information security
* A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
* Current or prior security clearance a plus
Exceptional candidates in other U.S. locations may be considered, though relocation is not available.
Click Here to Apply
Attach resume and cover letter (if desired).